Subscribe RSS

A recent Harvard University study, published in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science, suggests that you can improve your willpower simply by doing good deeds. Researchers found we can view others who "do good" as having more willpower. So, when we do good deeds ourselves, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. To improve your willpower, try doing more good deeds in your personal life and at work.

http://www.thecrimson.harvard.edu/article/2010/4/21/good-something-dollar-weight/

Thanks www.mindtools.com

10 comments to “Improve willpower...”

  1. "I said *** you are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing,"

    how a Harvard find this words suffix.. only a sufi do..

  1. good inspiration..doing good is always good..for everything sand everyone around:)

  1. I think this is a very good philosophy. Hope more people follow it.

  1. brother ji
    Your words of consolation on loss of my brother helped me strengthen myself. I really appreciate it and pray for peace and good health to you and yr near ones. Really lucky to have come across you.

  1. Loved the new template :)

  1. I think it s always a wonderful thing to be occupied with doing good deeds even if we minus the willpower side of it…

  1. Absolutely true. Good philosophy and also applicable for everybody.

  1. True; those who do good deeds, possess will power. But,those who won't do good deeds.. are possessed by 'Evil power'?

  1. wonderful,,i luv this post n wish i could folo it..

  1. Pic is nice. :) Nice post. :)
    Will power helps to come out of the difficulties.

Search

!

!